Wednesday, October 11, 2006

26 December
praten met zijn friend
Well well.... what one can do with a computer when it works properly...so whilst instant messenging I decided to connect my microphone and switch on the live conversation link and ......hey presto it worked with an adjustment to the volume levels away we went....... and now having just finished talking to one of my friends in Holland in real time on msn messenger.... what a marvel and it cost nothing as long as you're on broadband

23:21
Add a comment
Read comments (1)
Permalink
Trackbacks (0)
Blog it
Permalink
http://nevehome.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!ADADB119AD748E7!157.entry
Add a comment
25 December
Christmas
Well this time tommorrow it'll be all over. This time next week, I'll have the ol' girl, my beast back on the straight and narrow.
02:20
Add a comment
Permalink
Trackbacks (0)
Blog it
Permalink
http://nevehome.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!ADADB119AD748E7!156.entry
Add a comment
23 December
Christmas Holidays
Well my christmas started early this year, but I have to work between the holidays, its not so bad I just get bored out of my brains when I'm off to long.
Still it is a good time to see about doing a good deal on Ebay for an alternator for the ol' girl, but what one do I choose and who do I buy from?
Not a footie fan but I just had to get a photo of the "Best" Man's ground, as a mark of respect, can't deney the fact he was a good player and a show man even with his drinking?



15:41
Add a comment
Permalink
Trackbacks (0)
Blog it
Permalink
http://nevehome.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!ADADB119AD748E7!141.entry
Add a comment
11 December
Christmas Is Coming
Yes folks and still it sits there going nowhere, just lower as the ol' tyres are going down.... how do you stop them from leaking?
10:21
Add a comment
Permalink
Trackbacks (0)
Blog it
Permalink
http://nevehome.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!ADADB119AD748E7!112.entry
Add a comment
04 December
Alternative Alternator
Well the auction finished at 04:23 this morning and whilst it proceeded to rattle past my maximum bid I secured a deal for a more powerful one with a much more helpful guy, by the name of John Matheson at A1 truck (a-1truck@sbcglobal.net) only I have to wait awhile, but can't drive the car at the moment the weather is not warm enough for cruisin', window open, shades on, music blairing out, tyres smokin'.
14:28
Add a comment
Permalink
Trackbacks (0)
Blog it
Permalink
http://nevehome.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!ADADB119AD748E7!111.entry
Add a comment
03 December
Still Waiting
This week, I am still waiting for an Ebay auction to close to hopefully purchase a new alternator to breathe some life back into "My Beast", The Mindful Car.
12:21
Add a comment
Permalink
Trackbacks (0)
Blog it
Permalink
http://nevehome.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!ADADB119AD748E7!110.entry
Add a comment
26 November
my mindful car
This car of mine has a mind of it's own,.... no it really has got a mind of its own, every time I want to go to my local mustang club meet,it has its hairs and graces and breaks down.

First it was the harmony balancer cost just over the hundred pounds including T. Blairs profit..
then a cam follower gave up the ghost and a new camshaft was needed, with numerous other parts including a water pump, radiator and rebuilt starter motor and a new battery life was breathed back into her.
Then some help from a couple of holley gurus and the carb was sorted.... have you ever seen a V8 petrol fountain.... pretty hairy even from behind the windscreen.

Now it's the alternators go, firstly a quick check of the voltage at the battery showed only 11 volts, then two weeks later 8.5 volts and several jump starts later and the alternator is now riding shotgun where ever I go in hope that I can find somebody to rebuild it after its been chromed.
23:42
Add a comment
Permalink
Trackbacks (0)
Blog it
Permalink
http://nevehome.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!ADADB119AD748E7!107.entry
Add a comment

if(null==window["Live"])
window["Live"] = new Object();
Live.Footer = new Object();
Live.Footer.Custom = "";Live.Footer.Custom+=' Report Abuse ';Live.Footer.Custom+=' Safety ';
© 2006 Microsoft
Privacy

Legal

Report Abuse

Safety
Help Central

Account

Feedback
Web.Runtime.BaseUrl=Web.Runtime.baseUrl='http://shared.live.com/m-dMpSci6J9mtWdxcoCB8g/';
Web.Runtime.init();

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home